PALS is geared towards healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children and for personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a course completion card, valid for two years.
Our new PALS Provider Virtual Skills Session combines online learning with hands-on skills practice and skills testing from the privacy of your home. All necessary equipment is conveniently shipped directly to your home.
Your skills practice and skills testing is conducted over Google Meet by a qualified American Heart Association instructor, on YOUR schedule!
How it works:
- You will need to purchase and complete the HeartCode PALS Online course - https://shopcpr.heart.org/heartcode-acls
- Register and pay $135.00 for our PALS Provider Virtual Skills Session. We will reach out to you to request your completion certificate for the online course. Once received, our customer service team will be in touch to schedule your skills session. Maximum 6 participants per skills session.
- Equipment will be shipped to your home*
- Complete your skills session with your instructor from your home.
- Drop off the equipment at your local UPS in the same box with the included return shipping label.
Receive your eCard as soon as the return is initiated!!
*Equipment will be shipped via UPS 3-day Shipping. If you require your skills session urgently, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee! Please call or text 866-757-5453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about Next Day and 2-Day shipping options.